MassPLAN is a coalition of groups and organizations opposed to the proposed Kinder Morgan/Tennessee Gas Pipeline Northeast Energy Direct (“NED”) Project (December 2014 Kinder Morgan NED presentation). This website provides information primarily about the Massachusetts portion of the proposed project.
Learn about the Legal Efforts and Our Regulatory Attorney, Richard Kanoff
- Massachusetts DPU Docket File Room; AG’s Motion to Stay National Grid Precedent Agreement Proceeding
- FERC Comments on Draft Resource Reports, May 15, 2015
- “Gordon Van Welie, Do You Job” – an open letter to the CEO of ISO New England”
- Dealing with Surveyors – Preemptively, and when you find them on your property
- More Information and Resources for Landowners
- Draft Environmental Report for NED, March 13, 2015
- On Rate Hikes and Price Spikes
- Video highlighting impacts of co-locating along utility corridors
- Sightline Report - “The Facts About Kinder Morgan”
Individuals who have contributed information to the site include landowners whose property would be crossed by the proposed pipeline path, landowners who already have gas pipelines through their property, individuals who work with land trusts, environmental organizations, or town governments, and concerned citizens across the Commonwealth.