MassPLAN is a coalition of groups and organizations opposed to the proposed Kinder Morgan/Tennessee Gas Pipeline Northeast Energy Direct (“NED”) Project (December 2014 Kinder Morgan NED presentation). This website provides information primarily about the Massachusetts portion of the proposed project.
- KM Open Houses Schedule as of 1-30-15 - New locations 2/4 and 2/9
- NTSB Pipeline Safety Study Synopsis, January 27, 2015
- MassPLAN’s Letter in Response to TGP’s Misleading Letter to Landowners
- Links to Kinder Morgan’s December 8 Filings
- Video highlighting impacts of co-locating along utility corridors
- New Sightline Report - “The Facts About Kinder Morgan”
Individuals who have contributed information to the site include landowners whose property would be crossed by the proposed pipeline path, landowners who already have gas pipelines through their property, individuals who work with land trusts, environmental organizations, or town governments, and concerned citizens across the Commonwealth.