MassPLAN is a coalition of groups and organizations opposed to the proposed Kinder Morgan/Tennessee Gas Pipeline Northeast Energy Direct (“NED”) Project (December 2014 Kinder Morgan NED presentation). This website provides information primarily about the Massachusetts portion of the proposed project.
- Draft Environmental Report for NED, March 13, 2015
- On Rate Hikes and Price Spikes
- WBUR Two-Part Story on Pipelines and LNG Import
- Massachusetts State Senators’ Listening Tour – “Commonwealth Conversations”
- NTSB Pipeline Safety Study Synopsis, January 27, 2015
- Sample Letters Denying and Rescinding Survey Permission
- Links to Kinder Morgan’s December 8 Filings
- Video highlighting impacts of co-locating along utility corridors
- Sightline Report - “The Facts About Kinder Morgan”
Individuals who have contributed information to the site include landowners whose property would be crossed by the proposed pipeline path, landowners who already have gas pipelines through their property, individuals who work with land trusts, environmental organizations, or town governments, and concerned citizens across the Commonwealth.