MassPLAN is a coalition of groups and organizations opposed to the proposed Kinder Morgan/Tennessee Gas Pipeline Northeast Energy Direct (“NED”) Project (December 2014 Kinder Morgan NED presentation). This website provides information primarily about the Massachusetts portion of the proposed project.
MATCHING GRANT – PLEASE HELP US RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
Please help us raise $10,000 by Mother’s Day (May 10th), and it will be doubled by a generous supporter of the MassPLAN Legal Fund. Donate online or by mail!
Please spread the word!
» Over $5,000 raised as of April 24th – Thank you to all who have already contributed!
- “Gordon Van Welie, Do You Job” – an open letter to the CEO of ISO New England”
- Dealing with Surveyors – Preemptively, and when you find them on your property
- More Information and Resources for Landowners
- Draft Environmental Report for NED, March 13, 2015
- On Rate Hikes and Price Spikes
- Video highlighting impacts of co-locating along utility corridors
- Sightline Report - “The Facts About Kinder Morgan”
Individuals who have contributed information to the site include landowners whose property would be crossed by the proposed pipeline path, landowners who already have gas pipelines through their property, individuals who work with land trusts, environmental organizations, or town governments, and concerned citizens across the Commonwealth.