» Second Draft Environmental Report for NED from Kinder Morgan, filed 7/24/15
» FERC Scoping Notice !!! FERC scoping sessions: 7/28 in Pittsfield; 7/29 in Greenfield; 8/11 in Dracut; 8/12 in Lunenberg. Information about scoping meetings and comment period here.
» EFSB Public Hearings on NED, August 3rd-6th, Comment deadline 8/13/15
Learn about the Legal Efforts of PLAN-NE and Regulatory Attorney, Richard Kanoff
- Massachusetts DPU Docket File Room
- Acadia Center: The Missing Energy Crisis
- “Gordon Van Welie, Do You Job” – an open letter to the CEO of ISO New England”
- Dealing with Surveyors – Preemptively, and when you find them on your property
- More Information and Resources for Landowners
- Draft Environmental Report for NED, March 13, 2015
- On Rate Hikes and Price Spikes
- Video highlighting impacts of co-locating along utility corridors
- Sightline Report – “The Facts About Kinder Morgan”
Individuals who have contributed information to the site include landowners whose property would be crossed by the proposed pipeline path, landowners who already have gas pipelines through their property, individuals who work with land trusts, environmental organizations, or town governments, and concerned citizens across the Commonwealth.